Saturday, August 19, 2017

MATHS - MEASURING ANGLES

We are learning to estimate and measure angles. 

An angle measures the amount of turn

Names of Angles

As the Angle Increases, the Name Changes:

types of angle
Type of AngleDescription
Acute Anglean angle that is less than 90°
Right Anglean angle that is 90° exactly
Obtuse Anglean angle that is greater than 90° but
less than 180°
Straight Anglean angle that is 180° exactly
Reflex Anglean angle that is greater than 180°






click here to practise measuring angles

2 comments:

  1. I HOPE EVERYONE IS GOOD AT MEASURING ANGLES

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's going to be astounding,
    I am really enthusiastic to learn our new subject in math angles.
    Thank you teachers for putting up this outstanding game since I have actually have no experience in angles however, learning the meaning of them and consequently playing this game. It is fascinating I first had horrendous marks however, now I am much better. Yes Ben, practice does make perfect so once we start at class we will have a better understanding. I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete